By Steve Dixon
10. Nobody yelling "PIKA" while you're trying to play.
9. You don't have to put up with Ash's total idiocity.
8. When facing a moblin, "Run" is not an option.
7. Zelda received 3 years of anticipation and hype, and took 25 hours to beat. Pokemon had 15 minutes of existance before it wasn't a fad and got boring after an hour.
6. James Earl Jones doesn't like it. Reason enough for me.
5. The psychic Uri Geller can bend spoons with his mind. Un-Gellar the pokemon has to use a hammer. That has nothing to do with Zelda, but it still bugs me.
4. Three words: Eight way movement
3. Nobody yelling "PIKA" while you play.
2. IZC. 'Nuff said.
1. Pikachu is so darn annoying. The Keaton mask isn't.