Hello. I know some signs you've played too much Zelda. Enjoy!
1. You call your girlfriend Zelda, and when she asks you about it, you say that Ganondorf has her under his evil spell.
2. You've never heard of Brave Fencer Musashi. I know most of you belong to Nintendo, but Brave Fencer Musashi is a good action RPG. You can also steal magic.
3. You can't eat chicken or even fish and chips without a friend to guard you.
4. The only colors in your wardrobe are red, green,and blue.
5. You try to cast Din's Fire when you hear of PlayStation, Dreamcast, or Project Dolphin, Nintendo's next system, then you whine about not having enough magic points.
6. You believe all those Triforce rumours.
7. You've never heard of Pokémon.
8. You swim wearing a blue shirt and expect to be able to hold your breath forever.
9. You founded your school's Ocarina Appreciation Society.
10. You refuse to eat all fish recipes (Yes, even fish and chips), stating religious religions stemming from Jabu-Jabu- ism.
11. Your parents catch you worshpping Din, Farore, and Nayru.
12. In science class, you reenact Link pulling out the Master Sword from the Pedestal of Time, then threaten the teacher that if he/she doesn't release Zelda, they will die from the Master Sword.
Those are the symtoms. Enjoy!
Worden1: Well. I think that says it all. Someone's been playing too much Zelda.
Crysaler: I've seen too many of these.